Take the following simple steps:
1. Find participating billers
Want to know if your billers accept Visa as payment? Consult the Biller Directory or contact billers directly.
2. Contact billers to set up payments
Visit your biller’s website to conveniently schedule one-time or automatic bill payments.
When you pay your bills with Visa, you can also count on:
- Convenience – Saves time and hassles, compared to writing and mailing cheques.
- Flexibility – The one-time bill payment option lets you control how much you pay, and the automatic payment option provides maximum convenience while helping ensure bills get paid.
- Security – Payments made with Visa are protected by multiple layers of security, including Visa’s Zero Liability policy.*
- Reliability – No need to worry about your payment getting delayed or lost in the mail.
- Got more questions? Learn more by viewing our FAQs.
Choose from two ways to pay:
- One-time – Control when and how much you pay by initiating each payment when you’re ready by simply visiting
the biller’s website or calling them directly.
- Automatic – Contact your billers once to set up automatic bill payments. Each month, payments will be automatically
charged to your card, and you’ll never have to worry about due dates or missed payments again.
*Visa cardholders must establish that the transaction is not their responsibility as per all applicable agreements of the issuing financial institution. Visa Purchasing, Visa Corporate, and Visa Commercial cards are excluded from the program. Consult your issuer for additional details or click here.